Approved New Member: urblessed

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. urblessed

urblessed Walk On

Name: Sean Moran
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gamertag is urblessed00 for XBOX
    Time Zone: I'm in the Eastern Time Zone...based in Maryland
    General Availability for User vs User games:I'm available anytime after 9pm eastern time every night.
    Favorite Teams: Favorite Team is the Washington Redskins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I heard about Tradition Sports from Awall and Crowe.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I've played in many leagues. Probably about 7 in total over the last 3-4 years.
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I've played in Madden leagues, NCAA Dynasties and NBA 2K associations.
    Where? Soden Bowl, TNE, OBAFL, MEE, MCL to name a few.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? I've been playing video games since I was 6 years old.
    How long have you been playing online? I'm not sure if it's 4 or 5 years now that I've been playing online. I think it's 4 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I believe I'm a sim player. I don't glitch. I try to use my whole playbook(s)
    . 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I'm hanging on by a thread...but I think I'm still close enough to that age demographic to fit in. lol
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes, I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines. Any questions or concerns? No questions or concerns. Looks legit. Very well put together pieces of guidance.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 36 years old. I have been married 4 years to my wonderful and beautiful Wife. I have two-great- sons. They are 11 and 2 years old.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm an active user. I am accessible and like to conversate with mature players. Some leagues have less than mature players and I don't gravitate to those conversations.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to share in sim style playing. I hope to meet some new players and engage in competitive, fun gaming. I like to play a variety of people because there's always something to learn from other's gaming styles.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?I let the commish of the league know after the game. You don't quit the game. You play it out. But you let the commish know. You can try to communicate via a headset during the game....but don't pause it...hold the game up...get loud and make the situation worse. How do you handle the situation? Again, let the Commish of the league know.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Yes. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Rookie Symposium. Was referred to it by Awall and Crowe. Sadly, Washington is taken. That is my squad. Looks like Indy is taken as well. That would have been nice. The Ravens will work if they are open. What is your preferred league setup?

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.