New Member: uscsux

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by uscsux, Aug 12, 2010.

1. uscsux

uscsux Walk On

New Member: uscsux

Name:Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): MTN199 (xbox 360)
    Email:uscsux@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: M-F: 4pm-12pm, Sat.-Sun. Differs each weekend
    Favorite Teams:UCLA, Texas, Florida
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, not online leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I put in a lot of time into my games. They are not my entire life, but I play for enjoyment and good competition. It is not the end of the world if I lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel like I would fit in great.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes, I have read them and no I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I really enjoy playing video games and especially football games. One of my favorite reasons for playing this game is to compete. I like to compete a lot. Again, if I lose I don't mind as well as the game was fair and I did my best. It is good to lose at times. I am looking for a mature and active group of players to compete with. More importantly I am looking for a league that won't fall apart after a week or two of play.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will check forums frequently and respond to topics appropriately.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to find a good group of players to play and for a community within the game of NCAA 11.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would tell them they broke a rule to make them aware of the situation. If it was intentional I would bring it up with the commissioner. If it was not I would be fine with it as long as they did not continue to break the rule.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have checked out leagues. There are no leagues that really stand out to me at this time. I would like to join a league that has just started if possible, but I am open to anything.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Matt!

3. uscsux

uscsux Walk On

Thanks!