New Member: utesfan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome utesfan,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

Jack Preston
    xbox 360 utesfan21
    mountain time zone
    online often for user vs user games
    I heard about it on operation sports forums
    1.i have played in 2 ncaa football 11 od and 1 in nba 2k11
    2.Favorite teams: Utah Utes, TCU horned frogs, Oregon Ducks
    3.I have been playing video games for 7 years, and been playing online for 3
    4.I am between a hardcore and a regular gamer
    5.I am very young for this forum but i am pretty mature and would like to contribute to the website and join some very good online dynasties
    6.I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines
    7.I love everything football and basketball. Sports are my life( including sports gaming) I am a team player. I play many sports right now.
    8.I think i will fit in well with the community
    9.I would message the user and ask why he disconnected or if it was an accident. if he didnt reply i would tell the commisioner.
    10. I have not checked out any leagues so far.

3. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

4. I am competitive but will not freak out. I just hope other people will play fair and will not "cheese" me.

4. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

i am in school so during the school year i will be online from 4. to around 8. except weekends then almost anytime.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

well i already responded to your other app. i feel used.....................

[​IMG]

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jack, please fill out the application the correct way. Copy and past the questions, then follow beside them with your answers. Also, be a little more detailed with your answers please. Thanks man

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

7. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

Name: Jack Preston
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox 360 gt utes21
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:0
    Time Zone: Mountain time zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any time after noon until august 23 then from 3 pm to around 8 pm
    Favorite Teams: Utah Utes, Oregon Ducks, TCU horned frogs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I heard about it at operation sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? i Have played in NCAA football leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for around 6 years. online for three years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am compettitve but i do not take it too seriously if i win or lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am much younger but i get along with the same age group at operation sports so i think i will fit in well here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and i dont have any questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I Love everything about sports. I play football baseball and basketball. I like compettitive people.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think i could join online dynasties and hopefully meet new people

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get into an od for the upcoming sports games, and i would like to see the opinions of others in sports topics.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try and ask the person what happened, then i would contact the commisioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked any leagues out but i prefer one where you have to play realisticly. ( no abusing the games AI).

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO utesfan