New Member utesfan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by utesfan, Jul 2, 2011.

1. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

Jul 2, 2011
    Jack Preston
    xbox 360 utesfan21
    mountain time zone
    online often for user vs user games
    I heard about it on operation sports forums
    1.i have played in 2 ncaa football 11 od and 1 in nba 2k11
    2.Favorite teams: Utah Utes, TCU horned frogs, Oregon Ducks
    3.I have been playing video games for 7 years, and been playing online for 3
    4.I am between a hardcore and a regular gamer
    5.I am very young for this forum but i am pretty mature and would like to contribute to the website and join some very good online dynasties
    6.I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines
    7.I love everything football and basketball. Sports are my life( including sports gaming) I am a team player. I play many sports right now.
    8.I think i will fit in well with the community
    9.I would message the user and ask why he disconnected or if it was an accident. if he didnt reply i would tell the commisioner.
    10. I have not checked out any leagues so far.
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    You do know that if the Badgers coaching staff would have just ran the ball in between the tackles ever single play TCU would have never had a chance, correct?

Secondly, the answer to #8 is vague. Why do you think you would fit in well with the community?
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Boo Wisconsin
  4. utesfan

utesfan Walk On

Jul 2, 2011
    haha Whatever maybe we will have a rematch this year! for number 8 i think that i will be able to comtribute my opinion to the opinion of others. I fitt well in the operation sports community and they had the same group of people. I like to hear what other people have to say. I am competitive and would like to join an OD in ncaa football 12 and start a tradition of participating in the same OD for years to come. I think that would be really fun.