Approved New Member: Vader2121

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Vader2121, Sep 11, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vader2121

Vader2121 Walk On

Sep 11, 2015
    Name: David Lamson
    Gamertag/PSN: Vader2121
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Nights and weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    SteamboatReb invited me to check it out after we played a game of Madden16 online.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing video games since I could hold a controller. I've been playing online for a while but rarely play online because of the players that I run into. I prefer to play Madden the way the football is supposed to be played. Not easy to find others like that randomly. So, usually when I do play, it's with a friend in my couch.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'm a plyer that can compete on the All-pro level with all of my friends who play. That's just the level my friends and I always used. I would say my career winning percentage is about .500. 50-50. You never know who's gonna win.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    No problem at all. My wife is 30. ;-)

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I supervise a customer service team at StubHub. I've worked for them since 2006. I have a 17 year old daughter who just started college. A wife of almost 4 years. 2 dogs. 1 cat. And a severe addiction to football.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    This is the place I've been searching for. I'm dying for more opportunities to play Madden without having to deal with people going for 4th and 35 from their own ten yard line.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Competitive games of Madden played the way football is supposed to be played.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I report it to the site support and let them decide how to handle it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I haven't checked out any leagues yet but SteamboatReb invited me to join the one that he is working to setup.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Aug 20, 2011
    Met and played vader AT RANDOM in a Quick Match game. Dude is naturally sim player even though he was not familiar with the term "sim" or the distinction between sim and cheez. Sent him over here snd hope that we get another PS4 league going....also in the 40+ club (as I am I..ha!)
    • Like Like x 1