Approved New Member: Vahustla4lyfe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 20, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Vahustla4lyfe

Vahustla4lyfe Walk On

Oct 20, 2013
    GroupMe: Duriel Fields
    Gamer Tag: Vahustla4lyfe
    What is your previous online league experience: I've played in TGL for 4 seasons with Nick Medicis, and now I'm currently playing in his RIP TGL league.
    Have you read the League Rules? If so, do you understand and agree to them: year
    Have you been a member of Rookie Symposium before, if so, when: No never have.
    In addition to this league, how many more Madden leagues will you participate in: 1 with N. Medicis.
    If accepted, what activity level will you be able to CONSISTENTLY provide the league: High Level
    Provide your typical availability schedule: All day everyday for the most part.
    If accepted, how long do you intend to remain a member of Rookie Symposium: Until you end it.
    Describe your definition of "sim" football, and how that fits your style of play: I believe you should be able to mix it up like real football.
    List your favorite NFL team, and why: 49ers and eagles. I admired Steve young and Randall Cunningham.
    List your greatest NFL moment, what about your greatest Madden Moment: My favorite NFL moment was any of the spectacular runs of Randall Cunningham. He was Michael Vick before there was a M. Vick
    On a scale of 1 to 5, what level of Madden player are you, skill-wise: 4
  3. Vahustla4lyfe

Vahustla4lyfe Walk On

Oct 20, 2013
    Name: Duriel Fields
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox(Vahustla4lyfe)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Heat, Raiders, Thunder
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Medicis

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes TGL and RIP TGL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games for about 25 yrs. Since Duke nukem on dial up.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a great player in online league.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well I'm 30 and enjoy the mature crowd.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No, Not at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I'm an extreme game player. All COD's. Madden, 2k's and UFC games I play faithfully.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Great fit. I enjoy tactful trash talk and love an honest game.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

To bring a great gamer experience to many of the leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

You finish the game and report it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Interested in the Madden RS league
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Welcome man! Approved!