New Member: Vegeta5671

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by IrishBearcat, Jan 29, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Name: Patrick (Vegeta5671)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): IrishBearcat09
    Email: lambdipf@mail.uc.edu
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Im pretty available as a college student.
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame Fightin' Irish, Cincinnati Bearcats, Green Bay Packers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through multiple Online Dynasties I've partcipated in during my time as an NCAA FB gamer.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA, DigitalSportscene mainly

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    A couple of years, I've been playing online competively for about 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A sim-style player, I enjoy realistic and a fun/competitive atmosphere.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I've played with all different ages in ODs over the course of the past three years, I don't think age really makes much of a difference. Sometimes it's harder for older guys to be available due to increased responsibility with age, but I've never had any scheduling problems before.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, in my ODs I've participated in the past we've used very similiar rules. No questions/concerns atm.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a college student at the University of Cincinnati and I LOVE football! Huge Notre Dame fan as well.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I like to get to know the people I'm playing in these leagues, so hopefully very active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Having a lot of fun competing against members and building new rivalries. Nothing is better than getting your fill of NCAA OD after a rough day!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    In past leagues we usually just paused and let the opponent know the rule we believed they were breaking, and it usually gets settled pretty quickly. If it ever got out of hand I'd contact the commish and get it settled properly.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Can't say I have extensively. I'd prefer to join a newer league on Xbox 360, but any league will do!

2. IrishBearcat

I apologize as I'm new to the posting basics of this forum. Idk why there is spacing between the first and second question, and yes I have played in multiple leagues before on sites like DigitalSportscene, Operationsports, etc.

Idk why the font is green either, wish I could edit (or knew how if it's possible lol!).

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You should be able to edit your post to make the font a different color.

What part of Cincinnati are you from? I'm from the area but went to Ohio State instead.

4. IrishBearcat

I'm from Centerville Ohio, it's pretty close to Dayton which is about an hour north of Cincinnati. You go to any of the private high schools like Elder/St. X/Moeller etc? I played for the Cville Elks in high school.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I know where Centerville is - I went to Lebanon HS graduated in 04.

6. IrishBearcat

Gotcha, my sister is often down there a lot because shes dances at a studio near the high school. Glad to meet another fellow Ohioan!

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

9. IrishBearcat

boooyaaaahhh!

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD