New Member: Very Jacob

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by VeryJacob, Feb 11, 2010.

1. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

New Member: Very Jacob

Name:Jacob Rohde

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xJxTxRx (Xbox)

Email:jacobtrohde@yahoo.com

AIM:None

Time Zone:United States Central time

General Availability:I am on every two-three days

Favorite Teams:Oklahoma University

How did you hear about Tradition Football:Youtube

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have in Gamebattles for a short time,Gears of war 2.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing for a year and a half on Online Xbox,and I have been playing video games since Nintendo 64

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I can get agitated and frustrated but I realize I need to fix those habits and quick here.I play fair,I won't give you a bad game,I hate players like that.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well,15 years old is a lot to a lot of people.I am in fact mature enough to handle this,even if you don't believe me.Teenagers are a lot different from the 28-30 men this is true.I am not here to waste anyone's time though.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

My concerns are that I may not live up to the gameplay and rules,but with time I can learn.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well,I am a quiet person,I plan to do big things for myself in college and I am funny and tall to a lot of my friends.I was born in the west coast but I found myself in Oklahoma.People think I am a lot older than I sound but I am in fact 15 years old.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I want to join a league here but there either is an error whenever i click on the link or the positions are full.Believe me I would love to be in one,I just need a more direct route.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Why are you concerned?

3. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

Well I feel that I may do something that interferes with the rules by accident.But that is just me over worrying.I am sure I will do fine :)

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Jacob in my opinion I appreciate your honesty I am sure if you ask me or anybody we will be willing to help you. We are a very strong value with core values. We are always welcoming new members that are willing to learn and adjust to our "sim" style of play. If you need anything or want a question feel free to PM me.

5. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

So does "Sim" mean like the super sim option? Because a whole season on supersim is honestly really boring haha.Thanks for the comment,honestly has gotten me to high levels. :).Anyways,I think I can adjust to this,it may take a bit but I will get through progressively.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

7. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

Uh say again?

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Sim means simulation, or playing the game closest to how it is played in real life, not supersim lol

9. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

ahh i see lol

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You might want to read the RULES again and make sure you understand. They have become a doctrine for the style of play we expect here at TF.

If you are willing to learn, then people will be willing to help teach you. It's easier for some people than others (we've banned people before because some people have no idea what real football is supposed to look like).

11. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

I now understand the rules and gameplay,I will use the morals I have been given to play a fair and realistic game.I will and do try my best to not quit or restart a game because I am losing.A game is won fair and square and I understand that.

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    In that case, application approved. Take a look around and see if you can find an opening you are interested in.

13. VeryJacob

VeryJacob Guest

I am really excited about this,I will not disappoint. :)