Approved New Member: Victorias5ecret

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Victorias5ecret, Sep 8, 2014.

Should Sean be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

Sep 8, 2014
    Name: Sean
    Gamertag/PSN: Victorias5ecret
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: After 7pm EST
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    20 years. 15 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Recreational (time invested) with a competitive spirit (during game play).

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm right in that range.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a veteran and am working on my BA in Neuroscience and Behavior. I spend my free time hanging out with my daughter and dog.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    This seems to be a community that cares about the integrity of its leagues. I appreciate that and hope to contribute.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I'd just like to be able to game with people who respect the rules and care more about how the game is played than doing anything to win (i.e., cheat, glitch, etc.).

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Assuming it was intentional, I'd bring it up the league. It might have been an accident -- maybe not, but I'd want other gamers to be on the lookout incase a pattern emerges. It might not happen again during our game, but if it happens only once or twice each game, it's enough to give them an unfair advantage and compromise the integrity of the league.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have a league I'm interested in joining that I found through reddit.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Approved - welcome to TSO Sean.

Head over to the teamlist to see the available teams

Make sure you read up on the Rules and Expectations (how to join the league is in there as well)

Everyone's gamertags can be found here

Shoot me a message when you're joined up on the console or if you have any questions/problems.
    • Like Like x 1