Approved New Member: Virulentmeteor5

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Virulentmeteor5,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Apr 10, 2012
    Name: Jose Rivera
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Virulentmeteor5 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
    General Availability for User vs User games: Everyday after 9pm
    Favorite Teams: Manchester United & Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fifa 12 Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NO, i joined a european league but the time difference made it impossible to find matches. I never got to play even one game and I play every day for about 1-2 hours.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 10. Since Fifa 12 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I prefer to play honest and not take advantage of AI assistance.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like the fact that I am around the same age group that way I don't have to deal with quitters and cheaters.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been looking for an online league based in the U.S. for Fifa 12 and just found this one. I tried to play in other leagues from Europe but the time difference made it impossible to find matches. I like to play sports games especially Fifa, Madden and NCAA Football. When I play Fifa I only play with Full Manual controls because I can not stand the AI assistance and I refuse to use the auto features within the game that don't require skill. I want to play other gamers that use their skills and not the glitches within the game.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting right in since I am right around the age group and I have been looking for a league just like this one.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? More games against Manual players and join a league. (got tired of playing career mode against the AI)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will finish the game and take a still image of the proof of violation (or video replay) and report the violation to my commissioner and continue about my business.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in the Fifa leagues at the moment. I would prefer to find a Manual only league but if there aren't any then any 1v1 league will do.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    nice app and our FIFA leagues have just gone full manual!

someone will check you in soon
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Approved. Welcome to TSO!
  5. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Apr 10, 2012
    Thanks, looking forward to some good challenges.
  6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Jul 18, 2010