New Member - VitaL Devo

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Devo, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Devo

Devo Walk On

New Member - VitaL Devo

Name: Mark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - VitaL Devo
    Email: norris.cg@gmail.com
    AIM: (YIM: k10norris@yahoo.com) rarely used
    Time Zone: Arizona (sometimes PST, sometimes CST)
    General Availability: Varies due to shift work and the time zone of my opponent. I have different days off each week, coach softball two evenings a week but rarely do I find that I can't fit a game into my schedule .
    Favorite Teams: Arizona Cardinals/Diamondbacks ASU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: BadaBing319

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, BDML (Madden10, Madden11) WCFL (Madden10, Madden11)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ever since Atari came out...2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Recreational, I don't win a lot of games but I never quit early or stop trying.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't matter as long as they play SIM.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married, 4 kids and I am coaching softball for my girls.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I check the forums often, my availability for games are always posted but I prefer that the winning GM post the recap.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I am looking for a league that has active members and low GM turnover.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game, save the highlights if it's blatant, send a message asking for an explanation and if not satisfied, PM the league commish if I think it is something that needs to be addressed

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Madden Tradition League

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey Devo, glad to see you make the jump to over here. I remember you from BDML and your as straight as they come from a gameplay aspect as I didnt get the chance to get to know you all that well. Goodluck bro

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I'll vouch for this guy - as sim as they come, extremely good communicator and never heard one complaint about him in the other league we participate in. Also serves as a member of the trade approval committee in the WCFL, so is willing to help out when needed. Devo would be an asset to the TF community.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mark!

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If you're interested in a Madden league with salary cap simulation etc checkout the SMFL - we still have some good teams open.