New Member- Volball625

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by volball625, Jul 1, 2010.

1. volball625

volball625 Walk On

Jul 1, 2010
    New Member- Volball625

Name: Travis
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): volball625(Xbox 360)
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: just about every night, late afternoons
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Volunteers, Tennessee Titans, FC Barcelona
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in an online dynasty with a bunch of Vol fans over at Volnation for NCAA 10. Lasted eight seasons. Probably the most fun I have ever had with NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was a child, so probably like 16 years or so. I began playing online about four years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm pretty competitive. At the same time, I'm pretty relaxed about most things and just look to have a good time with these online dynasties.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm not too worried about it. Several of the guys in my dynasty last year were of similar ages and we got along fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No ma'am.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a student at the University of Tennessee and have one year left before I go to graduate school for physical therapy. So this is basically my last year of freedom where I actually have the time to play video games. Trying to make it worth while for this last year.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I am pretty active in terms of discussing online dynasty stuff. I have lurked around here for a little bit so I'm familiar with the site.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To be in a competitive, long-lasting online dynasty.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would just ask him if there was a particular reason he broke some rule. I would try to be polite. If he continues to do it or had no good reason for it, then I would contact the commissioner through PM.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have thought about joining a Madden league on here, but I can't convince myself to buy the game this year.

Also, I'm a member of Nautica's RMG online dynasty, if that matters.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved Travis. Yeah I hear you about Madden, a few of us here are waiting for a massive overhaul with Online Franchise. As for NCAA OD, we are all very excited. Welcome!