New Member: voltool16

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome voltool16,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

Name: Chris/Voltool16
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN VOLTOOL16
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I work 4 10's and am off friday through sunday. i have two kids but they are in bed at 8 so I can play 2 to 3 games a night usually from 8 till 11 and then im free all weekend to play. I really dont have limitations as long as I have a 24 hour notice of whe a game is needed to be played.
    Favorite Teams: Vols for every sport, Ga tech some/fiance is an engineering grad from there. Pro teams are Falcons and Braves, and I really dont watch pro basketball and the thrashers are gone.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Other NCAA community sites.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Hosted a few dynasties last year (ncaa 11). one made it 5 years and others quit playing and another was going great 3 years in, until my dynasty disappeared from the servers. I played in leagues in 09 and 10 also. I am pretty much a dynasty only player.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Got my first nintendo when I was 5 - favorite games I can remember were TMNT for nonsports and Blades of Steel for sports. Then my cousin gave me his turbo grafx 16 when I was around 7 or 8. This is when I fell in love with gaming. I had every sports title but my favorite non sports game of all time was "Bloody Wolf" on this system. dont know why but it still is to this day. The same cousin got a sega that year and that is when I had my first taste of madden (the original on sega). I still have visions of the ambulance running over jim kelly repeatedly! haha! From there, i got my own sega then madden and bill walsh and every other ea sports title became my yearly christmas presents until playstation came out. then i played 4 games mostly....gamebreaker, madden, ncaa and resident evil. On Ncaa football 97 (i think) is when I got my first taste of dynasty mode, even though it was only 4 years, i knew then i would forever be hooked on this game. Since then I have been at a midnight release or searched and searched and even drove a few hours just to secure ncaa as soon as possible every year....i am a diehard for ncaa and madden to say the least.

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIm. I dont care if Im 1 and 11 or 12 and 0. as long as I can play real players who dont cheat and actually help make ncaa a sim experience i dont care if i get beat or win. of course i want to win every game but not at the expense of cheating or being a cheap player...i dont understand how that is fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 27 with kids and a 40 hour work week. I dont have time for bs players and online leagues that fall apart so Im sure I will enjoy the demographics here and in return be an available and committed member.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 27 and engaged with 2 kids, one with my fiance and one with an old ex. It'd definitely a blessing being a parent and it is about the only thing i enjoy more than football and playing the drums. I am a drummer and musician although that is currently on a hiatus, which im sure is permanent. I played in bands and managed music stores from 17 to 23 and played a few warped tours and lived the life of a traveling, touring drummer. it sucked terribly...i need stability, health insurance and so do my children. When I realized this I went to school for drafting and now am happily sitting in an air conditioned office all day, playing on the internet. life is good. Thats about all you need to know about me....friend me here if you care to see more...chris tierce on facebook.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will be a good member and throw myself into discussions im interested in and be an active member to any dynasty i join. I enjoy dynasty stories.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good gameplay and a fun lasting league to play in.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? IN the past Ive dealt with this by just completing the game, letting the player know, maturely, that I have a complaint about something and give them a fair shake at explaining their side of it before i notify the commissioner. I always notify the commissioner though because only they know if someone has received multiple complaints.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent dug around yet...i will after im approved.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice app, welcome to TSO.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Good App. Z2H is looking for a '12th. You'd need to go premier to be considered though. Glad to have you on the site!!

6. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

what is going premier? how do i achieve this status? still new and exploring the site.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

8. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

are all 100 foundation members spots taken? thinking about doing lifetime membership.