Approved New Member: Volverine

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Volverine,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Volverine

Volverine Walk On

Name: Shareef Amer
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3: Beef1857
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Almost daily, evenings
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines, Tennessee Volunteers, Chicago everything (except hockey...go Red Wings!)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Current online dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA 12 and 13.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was a kid. Been playing online for about two years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a pretty good player, but I'm not a world beater or anything.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 24 years old, but I'm pretty mature. I'm getting married this year and I'm in law school--I'd say I have my head on straight.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules, and have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm just looking for a good group of people who don't talk smack and are willing to have fun with NCAA 13. I'm in an online dynasty right now where there is too much smack talk and running up the score and it's really turned me off.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'll fit in well. If people abide by the rules and goals set forth by TSO, they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A fun online playing experience without the childish smack talk (I'm talking beyond fun smack talk).

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify the league commissioner if it's a league rule or the sitemaster if it's a site rule through private messages. If any further action is required, that's for the commissioner or sitemaster to decide.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet, but I'm looking for NCAA 13 online dynasties. I'd prefer to be the Michigan Wolverines in a sim-style, fun league.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Volverine

Welcome to TSO! Application Approved!

By chance who referred you from your current dynasty?

4. Volverine

Volverine Walk On

Thanks! I'm excited to be a part of this community.

A user named Redwings8831 referred me here, actually.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great..

redwings8831 is a Good dude, he is Hard Knocks and SH

• Like Like x 1
  6. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

heznfire is also here for FIFA

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete