Approved New Member: voodoo magic

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome voodoo magic,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. voodoo magic

voodoo magic Walk On

Name:Jeff Ruszkowski
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):VoodooMagic777 on ps3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: I'm from Saskatchewan so mountain right now, central in November
    General Availability for User vs User games:weekdays 9pm et-1am et , weekend 3pm et -1am et, can play a bit earlier if league game, also 1 hr earlier starting in November
    Favorite Teams:penguins, Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    Operation sports
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Out of the park baseball. Never in a console league. Only real online experience has been EASHL the past few years.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing about 20 years, online about 5
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim. I want the video game to feel and look something like the real thing. Most games have exploits but if both players can avoid them I think they can have a more enjoyable experience.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    This is what I like about this site. I'm sure there are younger players that are very sim also, so I would try give them the benefit of the doubt of the game we would have, especially if they sign up here.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. No concerns.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a sports gamer. I don't play other games much. I like offline since I can control the pace and setup of my leagues but I have heard good things about this site and it seems to address a couple issues I had in the past with online.
    I'm not very active posting, a few posts a month. I do check out the forums daily and try to stay in the loop on information, especially if I was in a league.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    In the general forums and community I probably won't post a lot. I will post if I can help someone out with a situation maybe I ran into. If I'm in a league I will try to be a little more active in the league forum, I know it's important to keep in contact so things can stay organized and active.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A place where I can try a league that has like minded people and is organized so it has a chance to last.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would have to talk to the commish of the league, letting them know what I happened. It's up to the commish to decide if the incident is something that's worth a warning or removal from the league. The rules are there to keep the leagues running in an organized way and to be fair. If people break them then they are not respecting the league or the players in it.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I've looked at a few to get a feel for the site and leagues. The virtual football league may be good.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hi Jeff.

You understand if you get into a league here that you will be required to be active on the forums?

4. voodoo magic

voodoo magic Walk On

I'll post and stay in contact with the other members.
    I'm not going to make worthless posts in the general forum just to make a post though.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll approve your application, but understand that only posting to keep in contact isn't enough for most leagues here.

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Sometimes those worthless points really add to the league! Gives it character (y)

7. slicknick202

slicknick202 Walk On

how do i join?

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  9. slicknick202

slicknick202 Walk On

Name: Nick Douls
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): slicknick202
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: nikodouls202
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8pm plus on weekdays all day friday, saturday, sunday
    Favorite Teams: giants
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: looked it up

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Madden, NBA 2k , made them myself

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? pretty new to online and for 10 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? reliable

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i feel i can bring some young freshness to all you oldies lmaoo jk im around guys that age all the time dont really care just wanna play some online madden

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes no questions except when do we start

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. accounting major in college played baseball and football in high school love sports love sport videogames

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? excited to join my first online community

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a consistent, intense, and meaningful online madden experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    let the commissioner know and let them make the call
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i havent checked out the different leagues i saw Hard Knocks was a league and the amazing name drew me in lol