New Member: VTEaZyE86

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by VTEaZyE86, Jul 13, 2009.

1. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

New Member: VTEaZyE86

Name: Ernie
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN = VTEaZyE86
    Email: esawyer@vt.edu
    AIM: VTEaZyE86
    Time Zone: East Coast
    General Availability: Any time
    Favorite NCAA Team: Virginia Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: referred over here by TheSANDMAN215

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Played in an NCAA Football league at MM/Vetz

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since I was 3 when I got a Nintendo for Christmas. I've been playing online regularly since 2004, when I got a network adapter for my PS2 in college.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I play towards my teams strengths and use my top players as they are supposed to be used. I don't make many changes to my depth charts, unless its to put a speed guy on returns. I can hang with anyone, but I'm a sucker for late game losses. I don't go for the home-run often, unless its the perfect momentum swing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm right outside the age group. As a semi-regular on MM, I got along with everyone. I'm also on an MMA forum with the same crowd and I get along with everyone there also (even met a few of them too)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    All of the leagues seem pretty straight-forward. I'm liking what I see at Bowlin' for Roses and The Dream.

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

This guy is a straight cheeser. Kidding

he's good and legit

real good friend of mine and college roommate for God knows how long haha

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Any friend of Sanders is good in my book.

Hack, take care of this guy in whatever you have available.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha, well I guess I can't refuse this guy with all the support here.. Don't want to be chased down by some pick axes and burning torches..

Welcome to TF! You will be placed into the league TF: Bowlin' for Roses.. controllabuser will be your commish for that league..

Go take a look around those forums and get ready to rumble..