1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: wader49

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by wader49, Nov 13, 2009.

1. wader49

wader49 Walk On

New Member: wader49

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): wader49 (XBOX)
    Email: 094248c@acadiau.ca
    AIM: WadeConrad49
    Time Zone: Atlantic Canada
    General Availability: mainly at evening/night but at various times during the day.
    Favourite Teams: Ole Miss
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - A couple smaller leagues with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - Football games for about 7 or 8 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - more aerial, but run when it is working.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - Ive been around football for quite a while, and understand the game really well. Mature past my age and dont feel age is a problem.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No problems here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - Sophomore football at Acadia U, D-Tackle, engineering major.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    - Doesnt matter to me, just want to be in a league.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I saw you posted in my league, there is definately a spot for you. New guys will get placed first since they are w/o a league.

check your PMs.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    Hey man would you be interested in SFML? We're just starting up and we're doing a contract/salary formula that I will be releasing to everyone tomorrow. Here are the available teams:

Bears
    Bengals
    Bills
    Broncos
    Buccaneers
    Colts
    Chiefs
    Dolphins
    Jaguars
    Jets
    Lions
    Raiders