Approved New Member: wafflehouse83

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 19, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome wafflehouse83,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. wafflehouse83

wafflehouse83 Walk On

Name: Mike Sullivan

Gamertag/PSN waffle house 83

please state whether its PS or XBOX): either and both

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: wafflehouse83@yahoo.com -aim bgdawg019@yahoo.com - email 410-812-3302 text is the best way to get me.

Time Zone: Eastern

General Availability for User vs User games: after 5pm est, when i get home from work. weekends are wide open.

Favorite Teams: ravens

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: i think i found this site from google. seems pretty legit

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes, madden sim leagues at different places

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing games since nes, online since madden came online back in the old ps2 days.

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style. no fun in east room ballin for me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i am 29, and aslong as you dont have people ducking games, or being nasty for whatever reason, its all good. this site seems like its run well, so i dont think any problems will arise.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, and no I don't.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am 29 years old, playing sim style for years now. i have both xbox and ps3. i have a loving family that comes first. i play ice hockey and madden for rec and fun. i am also pretty good at drinking beer.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? very nicely, i can see i will enjoy it here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? just a fun time and game with some good dudes

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i would pause it, and with respect, ask him to please REREAD the rules and then proceed. if it happens again i would have to let someone higher up know. i wouldnt quit the game. different leagues have different rules, so i understand how someone could make a mistake aslong as it is corrected.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? i have been looking around, i would like to join a active lg that will be around for multi-seasons. this site is huge so i am just going to keep peeking around. thanks guys

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Welcome to TSO.

4. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Nice app man.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wafflehouse83

wafflehouse83 Walk On

thanks man, do you play in any lgs here?

6. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Yup, I'm in two NCAA leagues and will be in one Madden league when 25 drops. This is a great site with a lot of good guys. Enjoy it!

7. wafflehouse83

wafflehouse83 Walk On

awesome! what madden lg will you be in? I applied for three