New Member: Wags To Riches

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Wags to Riches, Jul 13, 2009.

1. New Member: Wags To Riches

Name: Daniel Wagner
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: Wags to riches
    AIM: Frenchheatwave
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: i work retail so my schedule shifts and im in college so my times shift but usually after 10 or between 2-5 im good
    Favorite NCAA Team: Georgia Bulldogs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Caddillacrockbox

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    did one last year that was pretty douche. I'm more into program building than head to head
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games: 21 years. online: about 3 since i got a 360

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm not intense at all. I accept my shortcomings and honestly just want a way to blow off steam and have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? well im just about in that bracket so that doesn't phase me. My last league was alot of younger guys that wanted to play three games a day ( or so it seemed) and honestly i have a life so having an older league will suit me just fine. in fact I look forward to it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no questions

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I plan on joining the small schools league and taking on Bowling Green for if nothing else the brown and orange color scheme.