New Member: Wahkeen

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Wahkeen,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Wahkeen

Wahkeen Walk On

Name: CJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Wahkeen87 (xbox360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime weekdays after 4 pm, anytime on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I used to play here about a year and a half ago, just can't seem to remember any of my information!
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, Here.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Well, i'd say my first gaming Experience was on regular Nintendo, i remember a Monster Truck game, Ninja Gaiden, and Mario!
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Semi-Serious player, i don't like losing, but if i do i dont RAGE.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Eh, i don't see a large difference, 4 years isnt really a large margin, unless you are talking about 16-20, or something like that.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions. Seems pretty straight forward.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, i am a 24 year old Single male living in Central Kentucky. I loooooooove my Kentucky Wildcats, football or basketball. I don't really do much outside of word, usual tend to game, hangout with the girlfriend, listen to some music, mostly just chill stuff. I will use kentucky in EVERY dynasty, if they aren't available i will search for another :)
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Can't really say at the moment, don't really know anyone here yet! But i am a pretty funny guy, i joke alot, rarely am i serious, and i can take it as well as i can dish it!
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friends, good times, of couse!
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let them know they did something wrong, i wouldn't come tattle if it happened once, if it was continuous, i would no doubt get in contact with an admin.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Dont really have a preference, as long as its NCAA Football 2012, on Xbox 360, and Kentucky is available :)

3. Wahkeen

Wahkeen Walk On

Oh wow, sorry, i tried spacing that out, guess i screwed up somewhere :\

4. Wahkeen

Wahkeen Walk On

Just curious why my app hasnt been looked at or accepted, i noticed a few that have apped after me have been accepted, lmk if there is something i need to fix.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

App approved. Sorry for the wait man, busy day

6. Wahkeen

Wahkeen Walk On

No worries man, just thought i may have done the process wrong, thanks !

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I loooooooove my Kentucky Wildcats, football or basketball.
    ^^^Yup I found it here is were you messed up..... seeing as you have my avatar too I really hate you
    CARDS RULE UK DROOLS!!!!!

8. Wahkeen

Wahkeen Walk On

Haha! Boy, you Card fans really hate UK :p I have nothing against louisville ... but of course we have beat you guys in the 2 main sports for about 4 years or something! :)

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your not Wahkeen from Mike and Mike are you?:)

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Before you know it, Liam's mum will sign up.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hahaha