Approved New Member: Wall E McFly

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Wall E McFly,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Wall E McFly

Wall E McFly Walk On

Name:Tim
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Wall E McFly xbox360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Wall E McFly(skype/ICQ)
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:Evening/late evening
    Favorite Teams:Any team in the state of Michigan-Ultimate favorite is the LIONS
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Youtube

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I'VE PLAYED IN A COUPLE OF MADDEN LEAUGES AND ONLY ONE ONLINE DYNASTY ALL OF THEM WERE RANDOM LEAUGES I JOINED IN LOBBIES

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? THE ATARI 2600 WAS MY FIRST CONSOLE BUT I'VE ONLY BEEN PLAYING ONLINE FOR 2 YEARS

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIMULATION STYLE TYPE PLAYER

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I DON'T THINK I'LL HAVE A PROBLEM FITTING IN AND HAVING FUN WITH GAMERS WHO SHARE MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT'S ENJOYABLE WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING SPORTS GAMES

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I'M UP TO SPEED AND I'M GOOD WITH ALL THE RULES AND GUIDELINES

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'VE BEEN A GAMER ALL MY LIFE PRETTY MUCH AND I WAS PLAYING SPORTS GAMES WHEN THE BALL WAS JUST A WHITE FLICKERING DOT ON THE SCREEN WITH STICK MEN AS THE PLAYERS AND MY IMAGINATION WAS MY GRAPHIC CARD. AS I GOT OLDER THE ONLY GENRE I CONTINUED TO PLAY WAS SPORTS GAMES. EVEN THOUGH I STILL PLAY OTHER GENRES, SPORTS GAMES IS WHAT I PLAY THE MOST. (MADDEN 04 BEING MY ALL TIME FAVORITE) PLAYING AGAINST MY BROTHERS AND FRIENDS WAS ANOYING TO SAY THE LEAST ALL THEY EVER DID WAS THROW BOMBS EVERY PLAY IN FOOTBALL OR SHOOT BEHIND THE 3PT LINE IN BASKETBALL GAMES, SO I WAS ABLE TO SHUT THAT DOWN AND JUST AVOIDED PLAYING THEM ALTOGETHER AND STUCK TO PLAYING OFFLINE FRANCHISE/DYNASTY MODE WHEN PLAYING FOOTBALL AND BASKTBALL GAMES. I'VE PLAYED A COUPLE OF GAMES ONLINE WITH THE PS2 BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH LAG I NEVER BOTHER PLAYING ONINE AGAIN. 15 SEASONS INTO MY OFFLINE FRANCHISE IN MADDEN 10 I GOT THE RED-RINGS ON MY XBOX 360 SO I SENT IT IN AND I GOT A NEW XBOX 360 WITH A 1 MONTH XBOX LIVE SUBSCRPTION AND I'VE BEEN GAMING ONLINE EVERY SINCE. TURNS OUT SOME PEOPLE ONLINE ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN MY BROTHERS AND FRIENDS, SO ENJOING AN ONLINE QUICK MATCH WAS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I SEE MYSELF FITTING RIGHT IN

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? COMARADERIE AND ENJOYING THE GAMES I PLAY AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS WHO SHARE THE SAME VIEW AS I DO

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? SEND HIM A MESSAGE AS A REMINDER AND IF IT KEEPS HAPPENING I'D JUST SAVE THE REPLAYS OF THE VIOLATIONS AND ALERT THE COMMISH

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT ANY LEAUGES YET BUT I'M INTERESTED IN JOINING A ONLINE DYNASTY WHEN NCAA 13 DROPS

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Question: Do you post in CAPITALS all the time?

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I HOPE NOT!

5. Wall E McFly

Wall E McFly Walk On

No I don't usually post in all caps, just thought it would be easier to read is all.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Just checking.:)

Application Approved, welcome to TSO.

7. Wall E McFly

Wall E McFly Walk On

cool, thanks