New Member: Wamrage

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Wamrage, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

New Member: Wamrage

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN: Wamrage
    Email: teetslegend@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Everyday but friday and saturday nights.
    Favorite Teams: The Ohio State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend recommended me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just with my friends in small, organized leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games practically my whole life. First system was Sega. The online aspect, I started to play online when the original Socom came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I consider myself a very intelligent player. What I lack in skills, I try to take advantage in the mental aspect. I notice the little things that help propel me to become a better gamer. I always try to win but if I do lose, I accept the loss like a man. In the end it's just a game and it's meant to be fun. I guess you could call me a intelligent-competitive but fun gammer haha.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As you can see, I am 21 years old which is several years below the 28-30 age range. Although I am younger, I'm very mature for my age. I'm going to be a senior at The Ohio State University this fall and used to be around intelligent mature colleagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. As stated earlier, I'm a senior-to-be this fall at The Ohio State University. I have a true passion for sports, and most of that passion resides with football. I consider myself a funny, laid back guy who loves being around fellow sports enthusiasts.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Daily.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to learn and become a better gamer while helping others as well. It's going to be a blast playing with individuals who play the game how it's meant to be played while being intelligent.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'm not the type of guy to make a big deal out of stuff but if it was becoming a problem where it impeded the enjoyment of the game, I would then record the issues and send it to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'm interested in a bigger conference set up. Like a big ten, sec, acc, and ect.

2. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

do I need to do anything or is it still being evaluated?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What friend recommended you?

4. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

KingSpring

5. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

Me and him are good buddies and we have been looking for a website that plays sim, luckily we found this. He told me when he found it.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

7. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

definitely would be interested in doing it! as long as I get accepted of course

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

9. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Atta boy ronnie, gtee some wins

10. Wamrage

Wamrage Walk On

thanks guys!