New Member - Warhawk AKA dreadman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

New Member - Warhawk AKA dreadman

Name: Jon Hawkins
    Gamertag/PSN: dreadhawk36 (PS3)
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Evenings
    Favorite Teams: Redskins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: PMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes...Madden and NBA 2K...PMFL & UMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Nintendo with Mario & his brother...Been online since Madden on PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Win, Lose or Draw....im someone that doesnt care of the outcome....as long as the game was played within the rules and that my team gave it their best shot to win, im all game. I have fun no matter what.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im within the range, the range doesnt really matter...just hope that guys can handle things appropriately when they lose, just as I do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Fun and easy going dude...like to play games straight & competitively within a league with a good crop of guys

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Im fairly active within the PMFL

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Straight play and have fun doing it.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause and brief opponent on what was done...and move on & hope we have a better game afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet

2. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

sent in payment from email...boobear62@hotmail.com

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Jon.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to TF Jon! Glad to see you could make it over!!!!