New Member: Warren F

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by warren123, Jan 5, 2011.

1. warren123

warren123 Walk On

Jan 5, 2011
    Name: Warren Forman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX (warrengotstick)
    AIM: no1illerthnme
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Nights/weekends
    Favorite Teams: Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I've played in leagues since Madden 2005 from various websites. I now am looking for more of a community with well ran leagues that will be around for a while.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing since Nintendo days for myself, online since 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Well rounded. I have fun when I play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I believe the more mature members you have, the better league/website you have.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Absolutely, no concerns. Everything seems good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 24 as previously noted, huge Steelers fan. I've been into football since I was little. Video games is also something that i've been into and I think I will be into for years to come. I'm a very friendly person and willing to help if need be.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active, I will frequent the website daily.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Play in a good league and meet people who share interests.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would first have knowledge of what to due based on the specific league rules then make a decision based off of that. Some leagues rather you pause the game and bring the issue up while others rather you inform a commissioner post game.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am about to do so now, hopefully get into a good Madden league.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Warren - the TMFL is always looking to add quality owners - currently we're the only XBOX league still running but unfortunately the Steelers are already taken. Feel free to check out our forum area (check out all the stickied threads first) and get a feel for how we do things. We demand a lot from our owners so make sure it sounds like your cup of tee before deciding to join. Feel free to send me a message with questions or concerns.
  3. warren123

warren123 Walk On

Jan 5, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up. I would have no issue on what team I do play with, I will check it out.
  4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    Any interest in NCAA? The Bigs has an opening at either Mizzou, Kansas, K State, and Iowa State. Its possible Michigan State, Illinois, Indiana, Northwestern, Minnesota, or Purdue could be soon available as well.
  5. warren123

warren123 Walk On

Jan 5, 2011
    Thanks but I don't even own NCAA. I'll wait for a Madden spot to open. Thank you though.
  6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Warren.