Approved New Member: Watchmework

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Watchmework

Watchmework Walk On

Name:Craig Mason
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS (WHYSOSERIOUS_516)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: don't have one but you can text me
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: mid day
    Favorite Teams: Georgia
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    Some guy on playstation
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just a couple of random ones that didn't last NCAA , madden I tried to be a commish in madden it was a lot of work

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing games all my life man lol playing online for a while too
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive I don't wanna lose
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Just wanna get in a dynasty and spank some people lol but would be great to play with people my own age .
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not yet man but I will get to it
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Have a wife and two kids love football and always will
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    See myself having fun netting new people
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Good games , a dynasty , meet cool ppl
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Tell the commish , then continue the game
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden 25 for ps4 I'll take any team

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Tell me about your gameplay? Do you play like a real like NFL game or something else? Need more than a sentence please.

4. Watchmework

Watchmework Walk On

I play realistic like a NFL team . I like to run the ball , spread the ball around in the passing game . I keep it 50/50 running and passing .

5. Watchmework

Watchmework Walk On

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

You are now approved!