Approved New Member: WdotDynamite

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 26, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. WdotDynamite

WdotDynamite Walk On

Aug 26, 2013
    Name: William Weaver
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): WdotDynamite, its my Xbox GT.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings after 6pm
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have been an active member of a Forza league for over 4 years. It used to be called simracinghd, now it is called Sim Racing Nation.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing videogames for about 22 years, playing online since xbox live first launched.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Im competitive/casual. I love to compete.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's my age groupe as well so Im actually pretty excited about this.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have, I have zero concerns.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a husband, father of 2. I work everday and enjoy playing my xbox when real life tasks are finished. I love to play in leagues and continue to play with people that I know.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will be just fine as this is the exact type of situation I am looking for and I plan to be an active member if accepted.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competition, fun, and to become a better player.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would email my commish immediately after the game and let them decide what they wanted to do.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No I haven't, I really just play Madden.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012