1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member (Well Kind OF): SpursFan91

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SpursFan91, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpursFan91

SpursFan91 Walk On

New Member (Well Kind OF): SpursFan91

Okay so I joined last year, but I got booted for inactivity for a reason I dont remember why. Anyways, this year I'm commited to just doing one online dynasty on NCAA Football 11 if somebody will give me a shot.

GT: xGSx SpurzFan91

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

You signed up in October 2009 & only have 3 post? Thats more than inactivity.

3. SpursFan91

SpursFan91 Walk On

like I said, I actually dont even remember signing up, but I guess I signed up and then something must have happened because your right that is rediculous inactivity lol

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your my TF age... but I'm going to play stalker and bring your old app up...

here you go:

Your App

You may wanna fill another one out though

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Did you have a stroke? Why don't you remember?

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I would recommend redoing your application from scratch. The history of 17-18 year olds on this site isn't stellar, and add in that you've previously gotten the boot and I doubt you get approved without more information than 'I do not recall'.

7. SpursFan91

SpursFan91 Walk On

Alot has happened since then lol, I joined an nba 2k10 league and I didnt participate straight up. I think I joine an overload of leagues then so it was my fault.

Like I said I just want to join 1 online dynasty that will last awhile, no other leagues or anything.

8. SpursFan91

SpursFan91 Walk On

okay got it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.