New Member: Wellmon2003

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Wellmon2003, May 5, 2010.

1. Wellmon2003

Wellmon2003 Walk On

New Member: Wellmon2003

Name:Jim

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Wellmon2003 - XBOX

Email:wellmon2003@hotmail.com

AIM:

Time Zone:CST

General Availability: rest of my life (soon to be retired)

Favorite Teams:Dallas Cowboys

How did you hear about Tradition Football:stumbled on it while searching forza 3 in Bing

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Actually yes... The Compuserve Falcon 3.0 ladder back in 1990... was at the top for a while there... still proud of that...

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? See Above...

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a very courteous player. Winning is less important to me than having fun...

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Why you whipper snappers...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes/yes/no/no...

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, brown hair, blue ... oh wait... hmmm... I'm old and I enjoy gaming... and I smell a little bit...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Hyper-Active?..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I would enjoy some online camaraderie and hope to enhance my skills playing with like minded individuals...

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Press Ctl Alt Del

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? The Forza 3 hub is what brought me here initially and that is what I am interested in now... although that is probably just scratching the surface of this place... it really seems well done...

Thanks for reading...

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Awesome...

You know, I used to hang out with the guy that invented "Ctl Alt Del "... ok I only ran into him a couple times through mutual friends, but I know him (ish).

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hey, it's a funny guy.... :D

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

word i never thought i would hear again...

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think you will fit right in with the rest of our Forza guys.

Application approved.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

welcome aboard i know you join in the many conversations that go on around here since you are about to retire

7. Wellmon2003

Wellmon2003 Walk On

Right on!(y)