Approved New Member: whatspeakyou

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 14, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome whatspeakyou,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. whatspeakyou

whatspeakyou Walk On

Feb 14, 2013
    Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): whatspeakyou85
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: any time after 5:30 PM CST weekdays. Weekends are wide open.
    Favorite Teams: Illinois teams (Bears/Bulls/White Sox/Fighting Illini, etc)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden on forums mostly.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was a kid. I've owned almost every year of Madden since the game's inception. Been doing online leagues the past 4 years, but most of that was NCAA dynasties.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like balanced and realistic football. I tend to be a bit more pass-happy, but that's my strength. I also love me some 3-4 defense, but I'm also a fan of the Tampa-2.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? There shouldn't really be any considering I'm in that age group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns, really. It'll take some time to adjust to the ruleset since I'm new here, but that comes with time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Active duty Air Force and an avid sports fan. Best way to wind down a hard day is to hit the sticks.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Fairly well. A group of mature sports fans looking to have a solid football experience is something I'm more than happy to contribute to.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To increase my level of skill as a madden player, really. Plus the comradery that tends to come from active leagues is always a bonus.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish out the game and report it, obviously. No sense in throwing a fit, but it needs to be dealt with and corrected so it doesn't become a habit.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? A friend of mine introduced me to this, so the Rookie Symposium is my first choice so he can kind of guide me along till I get used to things around here.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Sep 15, 2011
  4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    whatspeakyou Application approved.

Thank you for your service to this country and welcome to TSO.