Approved New Member: whysoserious

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome whysoserious,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. whysoserious

whysoserious Walk On

Name:Jonathan walker

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):both

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:walker0702@gmail.com, 863-585-5766

Time Zone: eastern

General Availability for User vs User games:generally after 7 est is best weekends are normally wide open, with exception every couple months work schedule changes, ave will be after 4 est On saturdays.
    Favorite Team: Dolphins

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: kevinmach

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Im currently in another league,madden players league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? all my life, sense online was established
    3. What type of player would you say you are?sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? sounds good

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im currently with verizon, x military, a father of a 1 year old, enjoy my gym time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Should fit no problem

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Madden football.

9.You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? I would pause game point out what he is doing is agianst league rules, if prolbems persist report it to league staff. Ill finish game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Prefered setup all madden difficulty, regular teams with a draft.

• Like Like x 1
  3. whysoserious

whysoserious Walk On

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into more detail with your answers. One word answers will not get you approved by me. Please put in effort. Thanks

5. whysoserious

whysoserious Walk On

Name:Jonathan walker

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):I play on both, but madden mainly on ps (better leagues)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:walker0702@gmail.com, 863-585-5766 Time Zone: eastern

General Availability for User vs User games:generally after 7 est is best weekends are normally wide open, with exception every couple months work schedule changes, ave will be after 4 est On saturdays

Favorite Team: Dolphins

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: kevinmack

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Im currently in another league,madden players league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played all my life, sense online was established

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style, the way the games designed to be played

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not big feelings in it, dont act like a douche, play legit were cool.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes ive read them no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time
    im currently with verizon, x military, a father of a 1 year old, enjoy my gym time and playing some madden or other games during my down time

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Should fit no problem

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Madden football and a competitive league

9.You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? I would pause game point out what he is doing is agianst league rules, if prolbems persist report it to league staff. Ill finish game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Prefered setup all madden difficulty, regular teams with draft.

• Like Like x 1
  6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Thanks.. Approved.. Welcome to tso

• Like Like x 1