New Member: wildcatter78

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by wildcatter78, Jul 8, 2009.

1. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Mar 28, 2009
    New Member: wildcatter78

Name: Corey
    Gamertag (XBOX): wildcatter78
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Weekdays after 9 PM Central & Weekends Vary
    Favorite NCAA Team: Oklahoma
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Archie Griffin

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, I played in 2 online dynasties in the 2009 game edition. GHOD (Grey Hair Online Dynasty) as Co-commish & a member of ultimater3cruit dynasty where I served on the website & scheduling committee.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since the original Nintendo but I am just now crossing over and playing online. I have been playing online for 1 year now with the release of NCAA 2009.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A strategist. I am not one to dominate an opponent with my stick skills so I try and out think my opponents and keep them guessing. On offense, I prefer balance with a run to pass ratio of 1:1. On defense, I just try to take away an opponents first option and make him adjust!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 31 so I fit in just fine. I'm married, with a full time day job & a kid on the way. I have a life outside of the video game and enjoy living it!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and have no questions or concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I would like to be part of the new dynasty consisting of the MWC, C-USA & WAC.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Been expecting you. Your application is approved and you will be welcomed into the OFFL Mid-Major.

Feel free to let the other GHOD guys know they can get in touch with me if they have any questions.

Welcome to the site. Your forums should be up soon. Until then, feel free to drop questions pretty much anywhere, or just weigh in on the latest discussion. The guys are a helpful bunch.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Jul 7, 2009
    Welcome! I've always described your game as a "Thinking Man's Game". You know, because I'm asked all the time to describe your gaming style.