New Member - WildMan XXX

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WildMan XXX, Jul 8, 2010.

1. WildMan XXX

WildMan XXX Walk On

New Member - WildMan XXX

Name: Mitch A.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - WildMan XXX
    Email: mitabr@msn.com
    AIM: steelerfan662004 (yahoo)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri After 8pm EST, Wed, Sat I am off so daytime and after 8:30pm. (I coach football from 6-8pm)
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, Florida State, Yankees, Lakers and Red Wings (sorta)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From Dynasty Commish - "Working Mans Dynasty"

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10+ yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. I played football for over 20yrs and I like the real rules. NO CHEESE

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 38 so that age is fine with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. "I work, I am married with 2 children, went to college for 2yrs, played football thru 8 years of semi-pro, coach now.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As things interest me I will commit only if time permits

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? No CHEESE and good gaming!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish game, let commish know, take video if I am fast enough.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? yes Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes "Working Mans Dynasty"

2. WildMan XXX

WildMan XXX Walk On

Already a member of the league and look forward to some good comp. here!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mitch.

4. WildMan XXX

WildMan XXX Walk On

Thanks Alot!