New Member: Will Atkinson

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Will Atkinson,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Name: Will Atkinson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: atkinson919
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: atkinson1224
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Flexible work schedule,
    Favorite Teams: Florida State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Searching the web trying to find a gaming community that I could share my passion for a serious online dynasty.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have been involved in some online dynasties, none very well organized, due to peoples lack of commitment. I had a MW2 clan with some former high school buddies on gamebattles.com but that fell apart when we went our separate ways.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Started gaming on Griffey Slugfest on the N64 and I started online play during Call of Duty World at War, NCAA 09 was my first xbox live sports experience..

3. What type of player would you say you are? NCAA committed gamer, able to take my losses and learn from my mistakes. I might not be the best gamer on the sticks but I enjoy trying to build a dynasty by hitting the recruiting trail and recruiting a solid team that plays to my strengths and weaknesses. I also love the user vs. user chess matches that decide a game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well I’m obviously a lot younger than your average member but that average age is one of the reasons why I’m really interested in this community. I feel that I will find a more committed group of gamers that will do what is expected (valuing every member in your dynasty, not advancing before talking with everyone etc.) and running a solid dynasty.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and everything seems clear.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I’m a 20 year old from LaGrange, GA. Die hard Florida State fan, enjoy attending Football, Basketball, and Baseball games when I get the chance. My parents run a hunting farm for JD Drew who was a FSU legend and World Series Champion for the Boston Red Sox.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I get along with just about everyone, even if I don’t agree with how people act I am usually a very passive person. I just hope I can gain some respect from some of the “old heads” that helped build this community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A gaming community that takes gaming very serious and group of guys/girls that I can share some of the same gaming passions that I take very seriously.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Message the opponent and ask for a personal explanation and contact an administrator or whoever is in charge of the rules violation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have looked through a lot of the XBOX online dynasties and honestly it doesn’t matter to me at this point, I just want to get active and get some competitive juices back flowing. Of course I prefer joining dynasties in the offseason but like I said I’m open to anything right now.

3. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

When can i check back for an application status? Getting kind of anxious ha

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Will

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Are you a Nole, or a Noles fan?

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

My dad has been a fan since the 70's and I have been going to footballs games since i was born and the atmosphere and fan base won me over, i had no choice but to be a Nole for life. I wish more than anything that i could say I am a Nole but out of state tuition is not something i could work with. We make several trips to Tally a year though so i am fortunate in that regard.

9. KnightNoles

I was able to experience that atmosphere this past year, even though it was against Charleston Southern but it was just a WOW feeling

Pulling up and seeing Doak just sent a feeling through me, something that I haven't felt going into any other stadium...

10. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Just reading that gives me chills thinking about it, i have been to games at UGA, Auburn, and GT and nothing compares in my opinion. Maybe bc i am a Noles fan but I think its more than that.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

these two need a room

• Like Like x 1
  12. KnightNoles

[​IMG]