Approved New Member: Will Clinton

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Will Clinton,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Name: Will Clinton
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): P Hund0 XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 11pm Mon-Wed, all day Thursday and Sunday, After midnite FRI-SAT
    Favorite Teams: Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From a Sports Message Board I have been a member on for 7 years

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA and NBA Where? Local with friends only, never league play

2. How long have you been playing video games? 24 years How long have you been playing online? Approx 12 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a casual gamer outside of sports games. When it comes to sports games, I play the game like it should be played so I haven't had much success in online gaming.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I actually think this is exactly the type of online gaming situation I have been looking for. I only want to play people who have the same thoughts on the ways to play as I do. I figure the age group is perfect for what I am looking for.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? It all looks great. I love that the rules are laid out so specifically that there can be no confusion.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 34 and I have been playing video games since my parents bought me a Tandy computer when I was about 10. My first foray into online gaming was PC gaming, but I quickly moved over to console play. I have been playing NCAA football on Playstation or XBOX about as long as its been available. I actually bought my first PS2 just to play NCAA football. I am an avid NCAA fan, not only in the gaming world, but also in "real" life. I work at a tattoo shop, I'm a full-time college student in the fall and spring, I live in Arkansas, and love SEC football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in nicely. This community seems to share my thoughts on how the games should be played, so I don't see any issues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good, quality, competitive online games without the drama ridden, childish, and often infuriating outcomes that accompany most online games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?More than likely I would mention it to the player, but then I would try to save a replay of the play involved, show it to the commish or whoever is in charge of the league I am in and let the process handle itself.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? I've looked at which sports you have available Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? NCAA football 13 What is your preferred league setup? I really only care about clean, quality competition. I prefer the SEC teams over all others but I am willing to play with any teams.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

What message board to you find us on?

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Will Clinton
    this is bkhogfan51

I was wondering if you would head over here....this is a great site with long long lasting dynasties. Not like the little quick dying ODs over at hogville.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hogville.net

Its strictly a message board for razorbacks sport that i read almost as much as TSO...they having a small gaming section which i posted in telling them about TSO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Thanks, I don't know how I even missed that question in his response.

Thanks for sending me here. It really seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Now I'm just anxious to get in and start a dynasty.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

You saw where @danthraxx added you to the new OD?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  8. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Yep, just waiting on it to fill up.

• Like Like x 1