Approved New Member: WillisFaithful

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome WillisFaithful,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. WillisFaithful

WillisFaithful Walk On

Jun 18, 2012
    Name: Bobby
    PSN ID: DedEmbryonicCell
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Do not use any of those, or anything really .. PM is good.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 4-6 PM EST .. Sunday and Monday a little more flexible if needed.
    Favorite Teams: San Francisco 49ers .. Detroit Red Wings .. Toronto Blue Jays
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Other forums ..

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Zero, zilch, nada .. this will be my first ..​
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been gaming for 23 years .. I mostly just play friends online, but can never get enough together for a league.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Harbaugh would be proud ..​
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm sure there are many differences and similarities between everyone here, but one thing is for sure, we're all gamers ..

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have .. no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    There isn't much to know .. names at the top, proud Canadian and I work a ton, with my fair share of partying .. I game, sports and rpg's being my favorite ..

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    The fit should be seamless ..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I haven't utilized the online portions of sports games enough, so I'm hoping to change that ..

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    As long it's not an ongoing thing I wouldn't make a big deal out of it .. it's all for fun right ..

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    First go at it, so not sure .. but right now it will just be for Madden 13, until I get a handle on everything ..
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    I normally would like a better answer for #3, but seeing as you are new to online playing, this will all be a learning experience for you. I just suggest that you take a close look at gameplay guidelines and rules. With that being said, approved and welcome to TSO. I hope you find the same love and addiction for online gameplay as the rest of us.
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
  5. WillisFaithful

WillisFaithful Walk On

Jun 18, 2012