New Member--WilsT24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WilsT24, Jul 24, 2010.

1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

New Member--WilsT24

Name:Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN WilsT24 PSN
    Email:tswilson@sympatico.ca
    AIM:WilsT24
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:4Pm to 10pm weekdays...most weekends
    Favorite Teams:Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Chunkness

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Madden,Tiger Woods PMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games?35 years How long have you been playing online?13 years?

3. What type of player would you say you are?Not great but sim style trying to rely on defence

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Glad everyone is getting older,their fingers will hopefully slow down like mine :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes I have,no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Father of two boys,one with special needs but we are a very happy threesome.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?I'm not a big trash talker but like shooting it with the buds in the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?A stable place to enjoy sim style gaming.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I'm not a great player nor have I ran into that in the PMFL so truthfully if its sim style I don't care.I'm out to have fun,don't worry about probs in games when life has enough ups and downs.I play for fun and the great group of guys in my league provide that.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't really,my free time isn't alot so playing in 1 madden league right now is enough for me.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

welcome old man. glad to see your bald noggin is ready for another season.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Welcome to TF Taylor. Application Approved!