Approved New Member: Winning

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Winning,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Winning

Winning Walk On

Jul 16, 2012
    Name: Blake
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Sleezern (PS3)
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights after 7, weekends
    Favorite Teams: K-State, KC Chiefs, Royals, Washington Capitals
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA. I just played online by searching for a dynasty to join

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was a kid. I have been playing online since it's been available by console.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive. Love competition, and love to beat the competition.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It doesn't bother me. I consider myself a mature 24 year old

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns from me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 24 year-old living outside of Kansas City. I was born and raised a K-State Wildcat, and haven't missed a home game in 17 years. I'm married, but she's cool with me playing video games. My hobbies are video games, hanging with my friends, and taking a ride on my motorcycle.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it suits me well. I've always wanted to come somewhere where I can play a fair game and have true depth around a dynasty like these communities.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Playing fair games, with actual build-up to matchups, making them feel like I'm actually playing a real season, not just dominating CPU teams.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I remind the user of the rules of the games, and report the action with video evidence if it continues to occur and obviously isn't occuring on accident.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't yet. I'm looking to join a dynasty that plays all-american/heisman with at least 5 min quarters.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
  4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

May 17, 2009