New Member: WisconsinSports414

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WisconsinSports414, Jun 25, 2009.

1. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Jun 25, 2009
    New Member: WisconsinSports414

Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: matcs_finest

Time Zone:CST

General Availability:The time varies, but usually I'm available early on in the day (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.), and later on in the evening (7:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.)

Favorite NCAA Team:Wisconsin Badgers

How did you hear about Tradition Football:drowsike, a guy from an OD I'm trying to join referred me.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

No. This year will hopefully be my first time playing in a good, competitive online league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games for more than a decade, and have been playing online regularly for the past four or five years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

In regards to football, I am a big supporter of the 'run the ball, stop the run' philosophy. I loved the days of watching my Badgers use big guys like Ron Dayne to control the game with the running attack and slowly wear opponents down. Running the football is my favorite aspect of playing these games, and so, I like to use teams with players to fit into that philosophy - Unlike most, I love watching games that end up with the final score being 9-6.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I personally have no problem with it with the age difference, and, with me closing in on twenty-one years old, I don't feel it's that major anyway. It'd be refreshing to play with people that are not just out to win at any cost, and be able to win AND lose with some class.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. The rules are similar to those of the leagues I currently am becoming involved with, so, I don't believe I'll have any problems.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I've seen some interesting leagues that I'd like to be a part of. I am already involved with one OD, and currently 'trying out' for jdrhammer's SEC OD, but if things don't work out there, I could see myself playing in some of the other leagues here.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    So maybe I read that wrong or something, but are you wanting into one of my leagues?
  3. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Jun 25, 2009
    Pretty much. Just lookin' for a good, PS3 league to get into.
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application is approved.. You will be placed in the PS3 League - TF:TBD

Take a look around those threads, pay attention to what teams are still available to choose from in that league, and welcome to TF!