Approved New Member: WithAnH715

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WithAnH715, Aug 13, 2014.

Should Thom Cich be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. WithAnH715

WithAnH715 Walk On

Aug 13, 2014
    Name: Thom Cich
    Gamertag/PSN: Withanh715
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: After 7pm EST
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Link on EA Sports NHL forum

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Avid EASHLer, some GMC before, struggled to find a good league

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Since 1992 and 2005, respectively

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casually serious

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Very comfortable with not having to deal with teenagers

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm an avid Buffalo sports fan (work at Buffalo's radio home of the Bills and Sabres). My main way of keeping up with my college friends is through the NHL series. Formerly on 360, just now switching to PS4. We're all knowledgeable and intense hockey fans.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'm very good about communicating (it's part of my job.) I'd never go MIA.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A fun, competitive NHL 15 GM connected experience.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Let him/her know first. See if he/she has an explanation. Depending on that, tell the commish.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I've only checked out NHL 15 GMC on PS4. That's really all I'm looking for right now.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Welcome to TSO! You're not the only Bills fan around here (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Aug 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    Welcome, man! Excited to have you -if you know anyone else who may be interested, you know where to send them!