Approved New Member: without_remorse

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. without_remorse

without_remorse Walk On

Name: Aaron Robinson
    Gamertag/PSN: Without_Remorse2 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most hours of the day/night
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Canucks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: kevinmack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden
    Where? Maddenclass
    2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 years
    How long have you been playing online? 5 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Winner
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Dont really think about it.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and None
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Young family looking for something to occupy time.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will play my games regularly without breaking the rules.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules.
    What do you do? Inform him
    How do you handle the situation? Depends if he repeats the offense. If he does I will inform the league manager.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Only one
    Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? MaddenClass
    What is your preferred league setup? No User switch

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into mpre detail.. Not approving one word answers..

4. without_remorse

without_remorse Walk On

Sorry I figure concise answers are the best answers.

To add to the above i can be contacted by text at 613-403-7491.

I have been in a madden league in madden 13 called maddenclass.

I am available most hours of the day and night unless i am dealing with my kids.

I watch hockey and football and my teams are the canucks and the niners.

I have played video games since i was a child and only recently started playing online.

The type of player I am would be described as successful I tend to win alot. Ive never used cheats or ways to beat competition other then my own skill.

As for what type of people im playing as long as they are not scum im cool with whatever race age or type of person they are and look forward to beating them.

I have read your rules and i have no questions at this time.

I have a young family with 3 children. I am looking for something to occupy my time while they are in school, bed, or out playing.

I will fit into your community by just playing my games timely, following your rules, and adding solid competition.

In the even someone breaks the rules I inform the guy playing that he has and see how he responds. If unsuccessful at that point ill bring it up to the league manager.

I have checked your leagues and at this time i am only interested in the maddenclass league. I prefer no user switch leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. without_remorse

without_remorse Walk On

Is there an issue with my application? If so please inform so i can rectify. If I am being presumptuous I apologize, was just expecting as quick a reply to my first inquiry.

Thank you

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What you think KnightNoles ad smlVICTORIES53

Not a fan of him bragging about the winning... But he did not use cheats or anything. So.. IDK. Sorry for the delay.. I stay away from the computer usually on the weekends.

7. without_remorse

without_remorse Walk On

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

9. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

This guy is part of MaddenCLASS we are new lg hosted here, he took part in our Fantay Draft on Friday night and has been in the LG for a few seasons. Please Approve his APP so we can start our Season.

Thanks