New Member <WOLFCOCKY>

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WOLFCOCKY, Jan 24, 2010.

1. WOLFCOCKY

WOLFCOCKY Guest

New Member &lt;WOLFCOCKY&gt;

Name: Mike Saracco
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):WOLFCOCKY
    Email:mike_saracco@yahoo.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:nights and weekends
    Favorite Teams: cowboys, orioles, nittany lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: brother

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA on ps3 since the online dynasty started and Madden the last 2 years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years, 3-4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? realistic, traditional

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 23 so I come from a little different range but I am not much of a talker so doesnt really affect me either way

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 23, live in florida, go to law school and work at a mortgage company

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? My brother is in a college football one that sounded interesting, would prefer that one.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Who is your brother?

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Mike,

Application Approved.. Welcome to TF... Are you a PS3 or Xbox guy? That will help us place you in the correct league..

4. WOLFCOCKY

WOLFCOCKY Guest

Wolfcocky

brother is wdunn60958 and I am on ps3 and would like Penn State in gridiron gladiators if that is possible

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

cool I will talk to BK about getting u into GG as penn st.