Approved New Member: wonderwall2012

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 28, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome wonderwall2012,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. wonderwall2012

wonderwall2012 Walk On

Aug 28, 2012
    Name: Kyle Siebert
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Siebs20 Xbox 360
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Titans, Eagles, Edmonton Oilers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google searching for madden leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NCAA, NHL all with a circle of friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was born. Since the late 90s for onine on PC

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive and casual, just looking to have some fun in a league.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I would fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. No concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a huge sports fan and love sports video games, when im not working or playing video games I enjoy playing guitar.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Im a respectful mature player and I believe I will fit right in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A lot of fun with consistent and regularly running leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first remind the player of what rule he just broke, and then if it wasnt intentional then I would let it slide. However, if it became persistent cheesing I would contact a league commissioner or moderator so they could handle the situation best.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Im looking to join the maddenmania players league hosted by Bly Gilmore. I have been trying to find a superstar league for madden and I think that the rookie setup is a great idea. I hope there is room and a chance that I can join!
  3. wonderwall2012

wonderwall2012 Walk On

Aug 28, 2012
    How long does it typically take to get approved, the one league I wanted to join starts tonight and I was hoping to get in. Thanks
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome to TSO Kyle, application is approved!