Approved New Member: woodbuck

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome woodbuck,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. woodbuck

woodbuck Walk On

Name: KC
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): woodbuck (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have one
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 5:30pm PST and weeknds
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Warriors, Sharks, Giants, Gonzaga and Fiorentina

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: broncos218

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, a few Madden leagues I found on Reddit, but left since none were really sim.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since Sega Genesis and been playing online only since the PS3 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a sim player that likes to have a good sense of community.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? May be a bit younger than the average, but definitely can't stand the immaturity in casual gaming. I like to have fun and not cheese when I play. I also like to have decent conversations and fun banter. I would fit in really well with some mature gamer's who have similar goal in gaming and style.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in downtown LA with broncos218 and my puppy while working at USC. I graduated from Pepperdine a few years back and have just been enjoying the life down here while working. I played baseball in college and coached high school baseball and basketball. Laid back and fun.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I can see myself fitting in really well. I follow broncos218 with his leagues and such around here while I lounge and it seems like a really cool group of people whose rules and maturity really enhance the gaming experience. I have similar goals and can definitely contribute positively.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? An enhanced gaming experience with a fun community with similar gaming goals

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first try to talk it out with the opponent and see if we can just handle it ourselves. If nothing comes out of that I would probably bring it to the attention of the league commish if I felt like it warranted it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? FIFA and Madden. No real preference on league set up as long as its sim and has a good group of owners.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Welcome to TSO. IF there is anything we can do feel free to let us know.