Approved New Member: woodsmall

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 17, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome woodsmall,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Name: SHAWN WOODSMALL
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): woodsmall
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings 5 to 11 pm and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Iowa Hawkeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: a friend and member majesty95

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes ... I typically commish 2 online NCAA dynasties amongst Iowa fans from the rivals site ... also run an MLB the Show dynasty ... played years ago in the NDL online dynasty in which many college fans played games online and had to report stats to the website ... yea I am that old!

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Played since Atari 2600 and Caleco days ... playing online since it was available

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Straight up player ... dont like to abuse the glitches/bugs in the game ... and I try to avoid those types as well ... simulation sports as opposed to arcade sports

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    No issue ... I work with young and old people and can relate to most ... enjoy making friends with new sports fans

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes ... have also discussed with majesty95 ... no concerns at all ... prefer this site bcz it IS mature

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Born and raised in Iowa, Hawkeye Country ... currently a senior manager within my company and enjoy managing my team of 19 managers throughout the states of OK, KS, and TX ... spare time I enjoy sporting events, typically Texas Rangers games or anything in the vicinty of where I am traveling

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I am not a vocal member but I do enjoy friendly banter amongst trusted friends ... also, enjoy testing and troubleshooting concerns and working within a community to find answers/explanations ... I have been on the boards since July and like the feedback that others offer and I feel like I could add a little to that

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Fair play with some other sports fans ... some fun smacktalk ... and an enjoyable gaming experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game, address the concern via message in an attempt to resolve the concern mutually ... at that point, depending on the outcome and the seriousness of the infraction, we could continue to play on and even the playing field up, or we take it to the commish to make a swift decision ... need to come to an amicable decision

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Haven't really considered a league until today ... majesty95 recommended a Madden dynasty with the new Connected Careers which I am eager to participate in ... been pretty busy with 4 online NCAA dynasties up to this point
    In closing, I appreciate your consideration and taking the time to review my app ... looking forward to being part of the community! Thx

3. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Bout time spanky!

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome to TSO Shawn, great application!

I will assume you are on PS3?

You have been approved!

5. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Yes sir, ps3! Time to play ball! Thank you!