New Member - wreck'em

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by wreck'em, Jun 10, 2010.

1. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Jun 10, 2010
    New Member - wreck'em

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):tx_tech_univ (PS3)
    AIM: wreckem123
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability:pretty much whenever in the summer, afternoons and evening during the school year.
    Favorite Teams:Texas Tech, TCU, Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

I heard about it over at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played in a couple of NCAA Football online dynasties.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played video games since I played the SNES with my dad 13+ years ago. I have played online since the PS3 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I love college football and try to emulate the real thing in NCAA. So I guess I am a sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I don't have any problems with people being older than me. In fact, I would actually prefer playing with mature people.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I did read them. I agree with all of these rules, except for the hurry up offense rule with the 120 ways to win, though I am sure that will be addressed when NCAA 11 comes out.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a high school kid who may or may not be obsessed with Football. I wish I was good enough to play for our team, but alas, I'm not.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

When I get connected with a league, I will be very active there. I will be generally active in the rest of the forums as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to get a fun, realistic online dynasty experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would finish the game, then let the commish of the league know about the player.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have seen some NCAA dynasties that I would love to be a part of when NCAA 11 comes out in July.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Jason.. Application Approved!
  3. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Jun 10, 2010
    Thanks for approving me! I'm excited to join a NCAA 11 online dynasty.