New Member: Wushock23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Wushock23, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Wushock23

Wushock23 Walk On

Sep 23, 2010
    Name: J.D.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): X box: chiefsNshox
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: any evening
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, Madden and Ncaa football
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games for 20 years and online games for 8 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim, I will say I am a grind it out type player
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Sounds good, sounds like im right in your target lol
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, the rules seem really legit compared to the other leagues im in

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Big time Chiefs fan (AFC West champs representing) lol, Nebraska is my college football team, my grandparents were Nebraska alumni, so i had no choice, I just graduated college from Wichita State (Go Shocks), also am a Dallas Mavs fan, so you can say im riding on a high right now lol and now I am a insurance agent.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Great, you guys seem like a great bunch of dudes, cant wait to know more about you all

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to have a good time playing in great and competitive league, whether its madden or NCAA
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would first call him out on it, (not be rude or anthing), but just to let him know its against the rules, but if he kept on doing it, I would let the commissioner know of the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    To be honest, I havent really researched it yet, but honestly im not picky, I just wanna play, so really anything is A-ok with me.
  2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Great application Wushock23

Welcome to TSO man
  3. Wushock23

Wushock23 Walk On

Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks great to be in such a high quality community, I am a 360 player now, when i signed up for a basic membership about a year ago I was a PS3 player and i put in my sig my PSN, but for some reason I cant find how to change that lol.

edit: Nevermind, I got it fixed
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    So ur an xbox guy now! I was going to say, bob cade zik mg gtg and myself still play together. Are you thinking of playing madden on xbox?
  5. Wushock23

Wushock23 Walk On

Sep 23, 2010
    Yea I loved playing with those guys, but i had to sell my PS cuz i needed some extra money at the time, and I got a x box 360 cuz it was given to me lol