New Member: "WVUWILD12"

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by WVUWILD12, Jun 1, 2011.

1. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

Oct 13, 2009
    Name: Jorden Crews
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX, "WVUWILD"
    Time Zone:Eastern Standard
    General Availability:Every Morning and Every Night
    Favorite Teams: WVU, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    I have seen many dynasties run through it both from the EA sports forums, and the operation Sports forums. I think I may have even been in a dynasty that ran through it in the past but i cannot remember for sure.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in online leagues in NCAA, MLB, Madden, and NBA. However, I usually stick to NCAA and will play it from the release, up until the release of the next year's version of the game.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since I was about 7 or 8. I have always been a big fan of sports games and that is just about all I play. I started playing online when I was 14, and fell in love with it. i don't know how I kept myself entertained before without the online play haha
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am just a player that loves to play the game. Win or lose I still have fun. I like to play the game just the way you see it played on TV, as realistic as possible. I take pride in winning and absolutely hate losing. But I always tell my opponent good game win or lose. And if i lose I lose, you will not see me quitting. You can't win them all and sometimes you have to go through a rebuilding season. I just love playing the game, love recruiting, I just have fun with it.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    To me, the age difference shouldn't matter. What matter is that you have people that enjoy the game, and our committed to it. I am 18 years old but I also consider myself to be very mature for my age. I hang out with people who are much older than me and also people who are my same age. To me age is just a number, it all depends on the person's personality regardless of their age.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read them and they seem pretty straightforward and easy to follow. i have no questions.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 18 years old, I have just recently graduated high school, and will be heading to Morgantown, West Virginia in a few months to attend West Virginia University. I am a die-hard WVU fan, so much so that I know every player on the roster by heart. I love sports, I have my whole life. Primarily football and basketball. I used to play both but quit after my Freshman year in High School when I blew out my knee playing basketball. I love playing the NCAA Football video game series. But occasionally I will take a break and play some NBA, Madden, WWE, or College Basketball if they ever make another. But for the Most part I stick to college football. Tradition Sports Online seems like a great group and I would like to become involved and stay around for a long time as well.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Whatever i do, i never like to do anything half way. Once I commit to something I commit to it to the fullest. I will be pretty active within the community, especially if I get into some online leagues through it.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to gain some great experiences through online leagues and to have some fun with some pretty cool people.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would message my opponent or tell them over the headset if we were communicating that way that what they did was against the rules set for the league, and hopefully they would say they didn't know and wouldn't do it again. However, if it turns out they knew, or deliberately kept doing it after I told them, after the game was over, I would report it to the administrator of the league and let him handle it however he see fit.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Recently, I just stumbled upon the coaching carousel dynasty for NCAA Football 12 by Richard Smiley that I am really interested in and would like to become apart of. Beyond that, I am sure in the near future as the game get closer to its release date I will find more NCAA football Dynasties that I would like to become apart of.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.