Approved New Member: Xandozer

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Xandozer, Apr 20, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Xandozer

Xandozer Walk On

Apr 20, 2015
    Name: Alex (AJ) Luby
    Gamertag/PSN: AJ-Hero
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Weekday evenings until about 10pm, generally open weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    My Dad (LtJustice)

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    no, but i have been watching my Dad play for years

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since about 2 and have been playing online since about 7.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I have been learning from my Dad on how to be a sim player. I try to play the game like I see on Sundays, without using a video game cheese.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I know i'm young but my Dad has made me aware of whats expected, and I know he will be watching me closely to make sure i don't embarrassed him.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am an avid gamer and i have been playing football since 2nd grade. I have always loved watching and helping my Dad with his league and have always wanted to become a part of it.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel like i am already a part of the community through my Dad and i think i will fit in very well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I love sports and video games and i know this is a great site that combines these two. I think this will be a great opportunity to become a part of a great community that i am already familiar with.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I finish the game out as best i can then either speak to the other owner or league management depending on the infraction.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    My Dad is the commissioner of the QSF and has finally agreed to give me an opportunity to prove myself as a worthy owner.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    Xandozer is my son. While he is younger than the general populace of this site, I can assure management of the site that he understands what is expected and I will personally be keeping a close eye on him to ensure he meets these expectations.

Being so late in the release, I would like to finally give him an opportunity to show that he can be a good owner in leagues such as ours.

Thank you
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 2