Approved New Member: XaviCatalan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by XaviCatalan, Oct 7, 2014.

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XaviCatalan

XaviCatalan Walk On

Oct 7, 2014
    Name: Xavier Rodriguez
    Gamertag/PSN: XaviCatalan
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 12pm - 3am (Depends on work schedule)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    VPFL (Virtual Pro Football League)

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    17 years total / 9 years online

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual with hardcore tendencies when I have the time to do so

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I prefer playing with with more mature gamers.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Im 22 years old as stated earlier. Im half Spanish (Catalan) therefore Futbol's been my life for sometime now haha. Im a Critical Care nurse at the moment but dont let that worry you guys; I do have enough free time to contribute to any team Im on. Basically Im looking into getting back into a FIFA league again since my Xbox days.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Im easy to get along with (aka im not an ***hole like some players can be, especially in drop-in games). I like teamwork and winning more so then individual performances.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to actually be apart of something greater then just drop-in matches. I want games to feel more important then they do when just playing regular online modes.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Since i would be playing in a FIFA club, I would report it to my club manager. If it was the manager that broke the rules, I guess I would private message the original sender of this application. Of course as I get more used to the rules, i will have a greater understanding on what to do.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    No, not yet, but I am looking to be apart of a FIFA 15 pro clubs league on the PS4. I hope for at least 8 to 10 teams with a individual / team stat tracking

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Apr 21, 2013
    Welcome XaviCatalan, I've added you to the list for the club league. Also feel free to play with TF United in the meantime, I think I've seen you in a couple drop-in matches (unless you have another club). Usually run games every night here from 7/8 est to 12 or so est.

You can find TF United here

And here is the Club League post. It will be built slowly but it will be built.