New Member: XBigWill1X

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by XBigWill1X, Aug 17, 2010.

1. XBigWill1X

XBigWill1X Walk On

Aug 17, 2010
    New Member: XBigWill1X

Will Bradshaw
    XBigWill1X (xbox)
    Don't have one, do I need one?
    Time Zone:
    GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
    General Availability:
    Because I'm in England my availability is 5am EST-8pm EST. I'm organised when it comes to arranging games so time doesn't matter to me.
    Favorite Teams:
    New York Giants, Indiana Pacers (but I enjoy watching most NBA teams), Sheffield Wednesday (football/soccer). Great Britain teams e.g. Olympic team.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    MKeller25 (Lt Keller) contacted me on Xbox Live told me about it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?
    Played in 1 serious competative Madden league from Madden 10 thats continued for Madden 11. Been in numerous leagues on NBA 2K games over last 4 years. Ran a few leagues and team plays on Fifa football (soccer). Basically I'm active.

2. How long have you been playing video games?
    Playing since the original playstation was out and been playing on xbox live since christmas 2006.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A mature and sim player when it comes to sports games I enjoy being in serious leagues which are fun, but with rules. I like to mess about on shooters with my friends, but I'm competative and enjoy a bit of banter. I'm serious and active when it comes to leagues, but having fun is important to me too.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 18, but that doesn't mean I'm not mature when it comes to these leagues, if I get a chance to join a league I'm not going to throw it away by doing or saying something stupid. I am 18 and hopefully going to University in September/October and enjoy having a laugh and going out, but what student doesn't. But none of it affects how I play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Read and agree with what has been said no problems.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm Will and I'm 18 and from Sheffield in the UK. I am a keen sports fan, in particular football (soccer) which I have been watching since I was a young lad and I support my local team Sheffield Wednesday and I watch them nearly every week. I also follow the NBA and NFL closely, supporting the Giants and Indiana Pacers. I find out this Thursday (20th August) if I have got the grades I need to get into the University I want to go to and I'm extremly nervous as are all my friends. I'll be studying American Studies ironically and it involves me going to an American or Canadian University for a year in 2013 which is good. With Uni my life will change completely so specific details of how I spend my time could be dramtically different in 6 months.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very lol.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Being in a fun online community talking to some new people and most importantly being in good, fun, active and competitive leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Depending on how badly the rule is being broken would mean I would message him during or after the game to tell he what he was doing wrong. I would then tell the commisioner who would deal the situation accordingly.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF?
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? The 2 madden 360 leagues SMFL and TMFL.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great App Will. Application Approved. Welcome to TF.